Take on Challenge 14 by completing 14 miles, taking on 14 new activities or completing your own challenge in 14 days
Sadly, the death of a baby is not rare. Every day in the UK, 14 babies die before, during or shortly after birth, leaving 14 families heartbroken and empty handed as they leave hospital. For many, the cause of death is tragically unknown.
At Sands, we want to change this. We believe research can save babies’ lives and improve care and support for bereaved families.
Two years ago, we were asking you to take on Challenge 15. Amazing fundraisers like you helped us to reduce this number. But 14 babies are still dying every day and we need to continue our crucial work to reduce this number.
Take on Challenge 14 in memory of these precious and wanted babies, and together we can create a world where fewer babies die.
Last year, we saw hundreds of you take on Challenge 14 in new and unique ways. What will you do this January?
- Run, walk or jog 14 miles
- Give up chocolate, alcohol or social media for 14 days
- Do 14 press ups, sit ups and squats every day for January
- Lose 14 pounds in weight
- Spend just £14 per person per week on food for January.
- Something else! Create your own Challenge 14
How does it work?
- Join our Facebook group and register for your fundraising pack
- Receive your fundraising pack
- Ask friends and family to sponsor you
- Share photos and videos using #Challenge14
- Save babies’ lives
Join the Facebook group
You can also download our achievement badges here to share with friends and family and celebrate your accomplishments.
Need to know more?
Email email@example.com to speak to one of the team
Or head to the Challenge14 FAQ's by clicking here.