see below for details.
This historic 10 mile course dates back to 1212 and is the perfect challenge for beginners or those looking to set a PB. Starting on the Clarence Esplanade, the course takes you through old Portsmouth. You pass by the spectacular Spinnaker Tower and through dockyard pass some of the most famous ships including HMS Victory and the Royal Navy’s current fleet. You can secure your place with Great Run here.
Secure your own place
You can secure a place in the Great South Run 2022 from the Great Run website
Once you have your own place with Great Run you can join #TeamSands by signing up below:
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a Sands running vest to wear with pride on race day
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- our Sands digital fundraising pack full of ideas and advice
- fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
"I had a wonderful day and really enjoyed the run. I loved the support from the Sands team at mile 5 they really helped me push on!"
Through taking on this historic race, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092