Join us for a night time adventure underneath the stars
Lace up your boots, grab your torch and take part in Sands first ever Snowdon climb at night. See the summit by moonlight and watch the sun rise from its peak.
With your fellow walkers, you will leave the street lights of Llanberis and walk in to the darkness of the night, carrying light sticks of pink and blue on and leaving a glowing trail up the mountain.
With the support of a Mountain leaders, you will ascend higher and higher along the Llanberis path with its gradual climb. On reaching the summit, you will watch the sun rise from the dawn as you reflect on your amazing achievement and enjoy the stunning views of Snowdonia National Park.
With the warmth of the morning sun to guide you home, you must summon the energy to return back down the track. Upon arrival at the finish, you will be able to enjoy a celebratory breakfast brunch.
To sign up for your place please click the button below:
To confirm your place, pay a £35 registration fee and then you'll be asked to pledge to raise a minimum of £325 for the challenge.
You must be over 18 to join the challenge (or over 16 at the time of the challenge if accompanied by a parent or guardian).
As part of the Sands Snowdon Sunrise Hike team, you will receive:
- a bespoke Sands t-shirt, personalised with a name of your choice, to wear with pride on your hike
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- access to the Sands Snowdon community Facebook group
- our Sands fundraising pack full of ideas and advice
- fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events .
Any other questions?
Contact the Team Sands Fundraising team today by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 3897 6092.