Renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support, the Brighton Marathon winds through the city streets, finishing up on the spectacular Brighton seafront. The stunning coastal marathon is ideal for all runners - beginners and seasoned professionals looking to beat a PB.
Guaranteed charity places
Pledge to raise £800 and guarantee your place today.
If you have a 2020 or 2021 ballot place andwould like to run for #TeamSands in 2021, then we'd love to welcome you to the team. You can join #TeamSands using your own place by following this link.
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a bespoke Sands running vest, personalised with a name of your choice, to wear with pride
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- access to a private #TeamSands Facebook Group where you can chat to fellow team mates
- the loudest cheers on race day from the wildest cheer point on the route
- our Sands fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
Through taking on this legendary race, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092